Pre & Post Care
- Pre Laser Instruction
- Cease any excessive sun exposure for four to eight weeks prior to treatment.
- No tanning products for two weeks prior to treatment.
- Notify staff of any medications you are currently taking to determine if they are photosensitive
- No IPL treatments while pregnant.
- Shave 24 hours prior to treatment.
- No excessive exercise that will cause profuse sweating for 24-48 hours post treatment.
- No hot baths or showers for 24 hours post treatment.
- No perfume, lotions or make up 24 hours after treatment, except mineral make-up.
- Use hypoallergenic SPF30 sunblock for protection in treated areas and apply liberally and often.
Facts & Questions
Q: How many treatments will I need for Hair Removal?
A: 6-8 treatments depending on the area. Some future touch-up treatments may be required, due to hormonal or other medical reasons.
Q: When will I see some results?
A: Approximately 20% reduction of hair per treatment.
Q: How many treatments will I need for skin rejuvenation?
A: 4-6 sessions is recommended for great results. Treatment results vary with each individual.
Q: How often should I do Skin Rejuvenation?
A: Every 3-4 weeks.
Q: Are the treatments painful?
A: Most clients do not find the treatments painful due to the cooling system.
Hair removal/skin rejuvenation video
Please call Joanne at 250-585-2253 for more information or book an appointment online.