Laser Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation
Laser hair removal is one of our most highly sought after treatments.
We use medical grade equipment in our clinic with the goal of providing affordable effective treatments for men and women alike. Before your first treatment, you will need a short 15 minute consultation with one of our skin-care consultants. This is needed to assess your skin type, assess your suitability for treatment and discuss how to prep your skin for the best possible result.
- Hair Removal
- Folliculitis (Ingrown hairs)
- Collagen Remodeling
- Fine Lines
- Dull Skin
- Age Spots
- Epidermal Melasma
- Broken Capillaries
Pre & Post Care
- Pre Laser Instruction
- Cease any excessive sun exposure for four to eight weeks prior to treatment.
- No tanning products for two weeks prior to treatment.
- Notify staff of any medications you are currently taking to determine if they are photosensitive
- No IPL treatments while pregnant.
- Shave 24 hours prior to treatment.
- No excessive exercise that will cause profuse sweating for 24-48 hours post treatment.
- No hot baths or showers for 24 hours post treatment.
- No perfume, lotions or make up 24 hours after treatment, except mineral make-up.
- Use hypoallergenic SPF30 sunblock for protection in treated areas and apply liberally and often.
Facts & Questions
Q: How many treatments will I need for Hair Removal?
A: 6-8 treatments depending on the area. Some future touch-up treatments may be required, due to hormonal or other medical reasons.
Q: When will I see some results?
A: Approximately 20% reduction of hair per treatment.
Q: How many treatments will I need for skin rejuvenation?
A: 4-6 sessions is recommended for great results. Treatment results vary with each individual.
Q: How often should I do Skin Rejuvenation?
A: Every 3-4 weeks.
Q: Are the treatments painful?
A: Most clients do not find the treatments painful due to the cooling system.
Hair removal/skin rejuvenation video
Please call Joanne at 250-585-2253 for more information or book an appointment online.